Ignition Switch problems of the 2001 Chevrolet S10
One problem related to ignition switch has been reported for the 2001 Chevrolet S10.
Ignition Switch problem #1
The car was a 2001 Chevrolet S10. Engine has stalled four times unexpectedly while driving at any speed. Dealership has replaced the following components: catalytic converter/ fuel pump/ oxygen sensor, and ignition switch. All repairs have failed to effectively remedy the problem. Please provide any additional information / documentation. It was 09/11/2001 when this ignition switch issue happened.
Other Electrical System related problems of the 2001 Chevrolet S10:
- Wiring problems (4 problems)
- Fuses And Circuit Breaker problems (3 problems)
- Battery problems (3 problems)
- Underhood Wiring problems (2 problems)
- Alternator/generator/regulator problems (2 problems)
- Battery Cable problems (2 problems)
- Ignition Module problems (1 problem)
- Instrument Panel problems (1 problem)
- Electrical System problems (1 problem)
- Dash Wiring problems (1 problem)