Engine Knocking Noise problems of the 2003 Chrysler 300M
One problem associated with engine knocking noise has been reported for the 2003 Chrysler 300M.
Engine Knocking Noise problem #1
The car involved was a 2003 Chrysler 300m. The contact stated while driving the vehicles made a loud clanking noise and stalled. The contact was able to pull the vehicle off of the freeway onto the shoulder. After restarting the vehicle and driving only five feet it began clanking very loud. A tow truck was called. The vehicle was taken to an independent repair shop, but the problem could not be diagnosed. The vehicle is now in transit to a certified dealership. It was Dec. 25, 2005 when this engine knocking noise issue happened.
Other Engine And Engine Cooling related problems of the 2003 Chrysler 300M:
- Catalytic Convertor problems (2 problems)
- Check Engine Light On problems (1 problem)
- Crankcase (pcv) problems (1 problem)
- Engine And Engine Cooling problems (1 problem)
- Engine problems (1 problem)