Electrical System Related Problems of the 2008 Subaru Outback
Table 1 demonstrates two common electrical system related problems of the 2008 Subaru Outback. The number one most common problem is linked to the wiring (two problems). The second most common problem is related to the electrical system (one problem).
|Problem Category||Number of Problems|
|Electrical System problems||1|
Recently reported Electrical System problems of the 2008 Subaru Outback
The Wiring problem
The car involved was a 2008 Subaru Outback. Wires in the rear hatch break repeatedly. Wiring harness comes from the roof and into the rear hatch; most of the wires worn and mechanic has spliced more than half including the antenna wire. Read details...
The Electrical System problem
The car was a 2008 Subaru Outback. The VIN of this Outback is 4S4BP61C78_. Since the car was nearly new the airbag warning light comes on intermittently and now stays on continuously, rendering the airbag system inoperative. Read details...
Electrical System related problems in other Subaru Outback model years:
- Dash Wiring problems of the 2000 Subaru Outback
- Dash Wiring problems of the 2003 Subaru Outback
- Underhood Wiring problems of the 2000 Subaru Outback
- Trunk Wiring problems of the 2002 Subaru Outback
- Wiring problems of the 1998 Subaru Outback
- Wiring problems of the 1999 Subaru Outback
- Wiring problems of the 2000 Subaru Outback