Engine Knocking Noise Problems of Suzuki XL7
Suzuki XL7 owners have reported 1 problem linked to engine knocking noise (under the engine and engine cooling category).
Engine Knocking Noise problem #1
Consumer has a 2007 Suzuki Xl7. While driving 70 mph she heard a clicking sound from under the hood area. She applied pressure on the accelerator pedal but there was a reduction of engine power. Next the engine warning light illuminated on the instrument panel. The vehicle was taken to an authorized dealer on two separate occasions for the identical failures. The failures were contributed to the tenioners in the engine compartment. The vehicle has not been repaired at this time. The failure and current mileages were 47,000. This issue happened on Dec. 6, 2009.
Other Engine And Engine Cooling related problems of Suzuki XL7:
- Check Engine Light On problems (5 problems)
- Engine problems (5 problems)
- Engine Belts And Pulleys problems (4 problems)
- Engine And Engine Cooling problems (4 problems)
- Engine Cooling System problems (2 problems)
- Gas Recirculation Valve (egr Valve) problems (1 problem)
- Engine Exhaust System problems (1 problem)
- Cooling Fan problems (1 problem)
- Coolant Leaking problems (1 problem)
- Engine Knocking Noise problems (1 problem)
- Radiator problems (1 problem)